Subject to this rule and the continuing disclosure obligations in Chapter 7, the parties to Disciplinary Committee proceedings or Appeals Committee proceedings, their representatives and their advisors shall at all times treat all matters and documents relating to the proceedings as confidential except:
(1) where all parties to the proceedings have given written consent;
(2) where a party is directed by a competent authority such as the Authority or the police;
(3) where a party is directed by a court of competent jurisdiction in Singapore;
(4) where a party is permitted or directed by the Disciplinary Committee or Appeals Committees;
(5) where the information is in the public domain; or
(6) where such disclosure is in connection with the publication by the Exchange of the decision of the Disciplinary Committee or the Appeals Committee.
Added on 7 October 20157 October 2015.