Without prejudice to the generality of Rule 2.4.1, none of the Relevant Persons (i) makes any warranty, express or implied, or (ii) shall be liable to any person in respect of, or in connection with, any of the following:—
(1) the originality, accuracy, timeliness or completeness of an Index;
(2) results to be obtained from the use of an Index, in respect of any index-linked or index-related products, whether in the form of contracts or options;
(3) the merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose of, or use of, an Index;
(4) any direct, special, punitive, indirect or consequential damages (including lost profits), even when notified of the possibility of such damages;
(5) any errors, omissions or delays in calculating or disseminating an Index; and
(6) trading of any index-linked or index-related products, whether in the form of contracts or options.