For an issuer with a dual class share structure, the following matters must be voted through the enhanced voting process:
(1) changes to the issuer's Articles of Association or other constituent documents;
(2) variation of rights attached to any class of shares;
(3) appointment and removal of independent directors;
(4) appointment and removal of auditors;
(5) reverse takeover of the issuer as set out in Rule 1015;
(6) winding up of the issuer; and
(7) delisting of the issuer as set out in Rule 1307.
For the avoidance of doubt, the relevant voting thresholds in respect of each of the above matters will continue to apply.
Added on 26 June 201826 June 2018.