As soon as practicable after the company receives approval in-principle for listing from the Exchange but in any event not later than the date of issue of the prospectus, offering memorandum or introductory document, the following must be submitted:—
(1) The signed listing undertaking in the form set out in Appendix 2.3.1
, whichever is applicable;
(2) Two signed copies of the Memorandum and Articles of Association or other constituent document (incorporating all amendments made to date);
(3) A copy of certificate of incorporation and certificate of change of status, if any;
(4) A signed copy of the auditors' letter on the profit projections for the current financial year and any unaudited accounts included in the prospectus, offering memorandum or introductory document, in a form acceptable to the Exchange;
(5) A signed copy of the underwriting agreement, if any;
(6) A signed copy of the Accountants' Report, if any;
(7) A signed copy of the Directors' Report, if any;
(8) A signed copy of the minutes of the due diligence meetings;
(9) Copies of the letters of consent to act from directors, valuers, solicitors, issue managers, registrars and other professional firms, if applicable;
(10) The required number of copies of the prospectus, offering memorandum or introductory document; and
(11) A signed copy of the escrow agreement, if any.
Amended on 3 September 2021.