The corporate finance department of a Trading Member must engage only in the following types of activities:—
(1) Management, underwriting and placement of initial public offering of securities;
(2) Management, underwriting and placement of rights issues of securities;
(3) Advising on acquisition and disposal of securities and assets;
(4) Advising on corporate or debt restructuring; and
(5) Take-over offers under the Singapore Code on Take-overs and Mergers, if the Trading Member has relevant expertise and experience.