Error trades in all other securities or Futures Contracts, excluding bonds, will be reviewed in accordance with the following Rules:
(1) For the purposes of Rule 8.6.4A, the no-cancellation range for the security or Futures Contract is determined as the wider of the following:
(a) a lower limit of twenty (20) minimum bid sizes less than the Reference Price, and an upper limit of twenty (20) minimum bid sizes higher than the Reference Price; or
(b) a lower limit of 95% of the Reference Price, and an upper limit of 105% of the Reference Price.
(2) Subject to Rule 8.6.13A(3), the Reference Price of the nocancellation range for the security or Futures Contract will be the price of the last good trade.
(3) SGX-ST may, in its discretion, use an alternative price as the Reference Price for the no-cancellation range if:
(a) the price of the last good trade is not available; or
(b) SGX-ST deems the price of the last good trade to be unreliable or inappropriate as a Reference Price.
Refer to Practice Note 8.6.13A.
(4) Where SGX-ST is of the view that no appropriate or reliable Reference Price is available, SGX-ST will not establish a no-cancellation range for that error trade.
(5) Upon receiving a request to review an error trade involving the security or Futures Contract, SGX-ST will consider the validity of the error trade. SGX-ST may, in its discretion, make a determination that the error trade is to be cancelled, having regard to the factors set out in Rule 8.6.12.